The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners is always our highest priority.
To protect both staff and customers, Merlin Ford Lincoln has locked our doors but will remain open by appointment only.
We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation, including the latest directives and guidance from Health Canada, Saskatchewan Health Authority, and the Saskatoon Health Region and have implemented the following measures within our company to ensure a safe environment for both customers and employees:
- Hourly sanitation of bathrooms, door handles, payment machines, Service, and Parts counters.
- Proper handwashing techniques
- Closing our customer lounge to reduce congregation areas
- Limiting customers in the showroom to one at a time
- Showroom vehicles are sanitized and locked between every customer showroom visit
- Vehicles being serviced are sanitized upon arrival and before delivery to customers
- Reduced shuttle service to one passenger at a time
- All visitors must undergo screening questions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff
- Practicing social distancing throughout all departments
- Practicing safe greetings to avoid physical touch (ex: handshaking)
We have advised all employees to stay home if they begin to present symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and to seek proper medical treatment as advised by WHO and Health Canada.
We have also implemented new ways to serve you without requiring your physical presence at the dealerships such as:
- Our website is equipped with the ability to complete the entire buying process online. Learn more here: https://merlinford.com/buy-new-or-used-vehicle-online/
- All our sales staff are working from home and available to connect through phone or video chat at any time.
- Curbside test drives, where all necessary forms are filled out in advance and the vehicle is sanitized and ready to go in front of the dealership with your salesperson.
- At home test drives and deliveries where the vehicle is brought to you
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff members. We are committed to serving our community by providing the highest level of customer service as you have been accustomed to. Please feel free to reach out should you have questions or concerns at this time.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe.
– Your Friends at Merlin Ford Lincoln